WFU

2017年10月30日 星期一

Ugly duck





Today  I want to tell you about ugly duck, today I read this book, this book is talking about one mommy duck has many eggs, among them there is one duck is ugly, other ducks don't like this duck, so this duck doesn't have a friend.

今天我要跟大家介紹醜小鴨,今天我讀這本書是在講有一隻媽媽鴨有很多個蛋,其中一隻鴨子很醜,其他鴨子都不喜歡這隻鴨子,所以這隻鴨子沒有朋友。

Therefore, this duck went away, this duck saw one house, and this duck went into the house. This duck saw one grandmother. She wanted to raise this duck in her house. However, the cat and the chicken don't like this duck, so this duck went away again.

接著這隻鴨子離家出走,這隻鴨子看見一間房子,然後他就走進去了。他看到一個阿嬤,阿嬤想要養這隻鴨子,但是貓咪和雞不喜歡這隻鴨子,所以這隻鴨子又走了。

When it is winter, the duck went inside the cave, because the duck doesn't want to be cold. When it is spring, the duck can fly, because the duck changed into a swan.

冬天的時候,鴨子進到洞穴裡,因為鴨子不想要覺得很冷。春天的時候,鴨子可以飛了,因為鴨子變成一隻天鵝了。

I think this story is good, because the big duck is swan, so this duck can fly, and it is beautiful. It is not ugly.

我覺得這個故事很棒,因為這隻大鴨子其實是天鵝,所以他可以飛了,然後她很美麗,不會像以前這麼醜了。


2017年10月29日 星期日

South Pacific Islands





Today I want to tell you about South Pacific Islands, in South Pacific Islands there are three groups of islands, first Polynesia, second Melanesia, third Micronesia. In Micronesia there are Mariana Islands. In Mariana Islands, there are Northern Mariana Islands and Guam.

今天我要跟大家介紹南太平洋島嶼,在南太平洋島嶼裡面有三個群島,第一個群島是玻里尼西亞,第二個群島是美拉尼西亞,第三個請群島是密克羅尼西亞,在密克羅尼西亞裡面有馬利亞納群島,在馬利亞納群島裡面有美國的北馬利亞納群島和關島。

After that we wrote worksheet, that worksheet is made by father, in the worksheet we need to draw picture, about three groups of islands.

接著我們要寫學習單,這張學習單是爸爸做的,在學習單裡面,我們必須畫出一幅畫,關於三個群島,然後找出關於教學過的島嶼。

I think this worksheet is very hard, because we need to draw two pictures, and you need to answer the questions, so I think this worksheet is not easy, it's hard.

我覺得這個學習單很難,因為它必須畫兩張圖片,還要回答問題,所以我覺得這並不容易。


2017年10月28日 星期六

Squirtle's biggest rival





Today I went to Fengyuan, because we want to see grandmother and grandfather, and father wanted to buy his own Squirtle, but I don't want new Squirtle.

今天我們去豐原,因為我們要看外婆和外公,然後爸爸想要買一隻新的傑尼龜,但是我並不想要新的一隻傑尼龜。

Because I think my Squirtle is cuter than the new Squirtle, but father wanted to buy, so after that we went to buy, there is no small Squirtle, so we need to buy big one.

因為我覺得我的傑尼龜會比新的傑尼龜還可愛,但是爸爸還是要買,所以我們就去買了。可是那裡沒有小的傑尼龜,所以我們只好買大的。

I think the new Squirtle is not cuter than my small one, but new Squirtle is bigger. New Squirtle's head is so big that it is even bigger than my small Squirtle's whole body. And the new Squirtle is baby shape with small body and very big head.

我覺得新的傑尼龜沒有像我的傑尼龜這麼可愛,可是新的傑尼龜光一顆頭就跟我的小傑尼龜整個身體一樣大了。


Halloween





Today English class had a Halloween activity,  I am so happy,  because we walked on the street and we got the candy.

今天安親班有舉辦萬聖節活動,我很開心,因為我們可以在街上跟別人要糖果,這樣子我們就有糖果可以吃了。

This activity is only today, if you want Halloween activity again, you need to wait for another year. And December we have Christmas.

這個活動就只有今天而已,如果你想要再一次的話,又要等下一個萬聖節的到來,在 12 月的時候我們又有聖誕節活動了。

And we walked on the street, and we said trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat, boo! And then we can take candy.

接著我們就要在街上要糖果,我們要說:trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat boo,接著我們就可以拿糖果了。

I think today is happy, because today we got many candy, and we played some game, if you win, you can get candy.

我覺得今天很開心,因為今天我們都有拿到很多糖果,然後我們有玩一些遊戲,如果你贏了就可以得到糖果。


2017年10月26日 星期四

第三代出現的幽靈寶可夢





Today I want to tell you about halloween Pokémon's activity, now I want to tell you about five new Pokémons and is scary in the game,  you will find these five Pokémon on the street, first Duskull, second Dusclops, third Shuppet, number four Banette, last Sableye.

今天我要跟大家介紹最近因為萬聖節,所以寶可夢就有舉辦活動,最近會出現五隻第三代的幽靈寶可夢,我要介紹的第一隻寶可夢是夜巡靈,他的進化是彷徨夜靈,第三隻我要介紹怨影娃娃,他的進化是詛咒娃娃,最後一隻,我要介紹的是勾魂眼。

And this activity has double candy, and you can buy gift box in the shop.

這次也有糖果兩倍的活動,你也可以在商店中買到禮盒。

 I think this activity is good, because this activity can catch new Pokémon, but this activity only to November second.

我覺得這個活動很棒,因為這個活動可以抓到新的寶可夢,但是這個活動只有到11月2號而已。


2017年10月25日 星期三

達拉崩巴





今天我要跟大家介紹達拉崩巴,這首歌我本來不知道,可是姐姐還說他的同學都有在唱,所以她就告訴我們,後來我才知道這首歌的。

我覺得這首歌很好聽,因為他的每一個人物的名字都很長,而且這首歌的主角很好笑,因為他被咬的時候呆呆的,所以很好笑。

因為名字都很長,所以讓我一直聽,因為我想要背起來。

後來,我就背起這首歌的主角的名字了,他叫做,達拉崩吧斑得貝迪卜多比魯翁,接著,我想要背起巨龍的名字,可是我再聽還是背不起來。於是,我只有背起公主的名字,叫做,米婭莫拉蘇娜丹妮謝莉紅。

我覺得這首歌很長,因為他們的名字都超過 10 個字,所以,這首歌會很長,而且還有很多的版本的動畫。


2017年10月24日 星期二

Snakes and birds





Today I want to tell you about snakes and birds.
(今天我要跟大家介紹蛇類和鳥類。)

Now you need to help snake breeder tell tourists one kind of snake.
(現在你要幫飼養員介紹一種蛇。)

That snake doesn't have poison.
(那隻蛇是無毒的。)

That snake eats chicken and mouse.
(那隻蛇可以吃小雞和老鼠。)

 I think this chapter is good, because this chapter told me snakes.
(我覺得這個章節很棒,因為這個章節教我關於蛇的事情。)


2017年10月23日 星期一

Orangutan feast





Today I want to tell you about orangutan feast.
(今天我要跟大家介紹紅毛猩猩的大餐。)

Orangutan wants to eat fruit.
(紅毛猩猩想要吃水果了。)

So breeder needs to put fruit on the grass.
(所以飼養員必須讓水果在草地上。)

On the grass there are pears, bananas, apples and oranges.
(草地上有梨子、香蕉、蘋果和柳橙。)

I think this chapter is good,  because this chapter told me about what does orangutan eat.
(我覺得這個章節很棒,因為這個章節交我們紅毛星星吃什麼水果。)


Today sent the food





Today I want to tell you about today sent the food.
(今天我要跟大家介紹今天送來的食物。)

The zoo has carnivorous and herbivorous animals.
(動物園裡有肉食性和草食性的動物。)

Now there is a truck just arrived.
(現在有一台卡車剛到。)

Inside the truck there is carrot and mango.
(卡車的裡面有胡蘿蔔和芒果。)

 I think this chapter is good, because this chapter told me animals ate what.
(我覺得這個章節很棒,因為這個章節教我動物吃什麼。)


2017年10月22日 星期日

Kangaroo baby Jinba





Today I want to tell you about Kangaroo baby Jinba.
(今天我要跟大家介紹袋鼠寶寶金巴。)

Sometimes the animal's mother is sick, the breeder needs to bread animals.
(有時候,動物的媽媽生病了,飼養員就要照顧動物寶寶。)

Now the breeder needs to bread Jinba.
(現在飼養員要喂金巴。)

Everyday Jinba needs four bottles of milk.
(每天金巴要喝四瓶牛奶。)

 I think this chapter is good, because this chapter told me about kangaroos babies.
(我覺得這個章節很棒,因為這個章節教我袋鼠的寶寶。)


2017年10月20日 星期五

Baby animal born in zoo





Today I want to tell you about baby animal born in zoo.
(今天我要跟大家分享在園區誕生的動物寶寶。)

We want to protect the panda.
(我們要保護貓熊。)

Because the world only has 1600 pandas.
(因為全世界就只剩下 1600 隻貓熊。)

One elephant is one year old, but this elephant is already 405 kg.
(有一隻大象才一歲,可是他已經 405公斤了。)

I think this chapter is good, because this chapter told me about animal's babies.
(我覺得這個章節很棒,因為這個章節教我很多關於動物寶寶的事情。)


2017年10月19日 星期四

The task of the breeder 2





Today I want to tell you about the task of the breeder 2.
(今天我想要跟大家介紹飼養員的任務 2。)

First I want to tell you how to inspect the zoo.
(第一個我要跟大家介紹巡視園區。)

In these pages, you can see many animals.
(在這兩頁裡面,你可以看到很多種動物。)

Second page you will see one pig,  you want to see how much food does this pig eat.
(第二頁你可以看到一隻豬,你想要知道這隻豬吃多少食物。)

I think this chapter is good, because this chapter told me about math.
(我覺得這個章節很棒,因為這個章節教我許多數學。)


2017年10月18日 星期三

The task of the breeder 1





Today I want to tell you about the task of the breeder.
(今天我要跟大家介紹飼養員的任務。)

First I want to tell you welcome to zoo.
(第一個我要跟大家介紹歡迎來到動物園。)

The breeder will use math to know animal eats much or not.
(飼養員會用到數學因為要知道動物吃多還是少。)

You can use a pencil and ruler to calculate.
(你可以使用鉛筆和尺去計算。)

I think this chapter is good because this chapter told me about breeder can use math.
(我覺得這個章節不錯,因為這個章節教我飼養員也可以用到數學。)


Change seat





Today I want to tell you about change seat..
(今天我要跟大家介紹換位子。)

School started, we comeback to school.
(開學了,我們應該回學校了。)

 We change seat,  and now we are grade two.
(我們換座位,然後現在我們要二年級了。)

I am happy because I think I will not sit  next to Lee Jing.
(我很開心,因為我覺得我不會跟李靜坐在一起。)

I think this chapter is funny,  because the man is sit next to Lee Jing.
(我覺得這個章節很好笑,因為小男孩還是跟李靜坐在旁邊。)


2017年10月16日 星期一

Learn to write





Today I want to tell you about learning to write.
(今天我要跟大家介紹學寫字。)

When teacher is writing the homework, she wrote writing class.
(老師在抄功課表時,老師抄寫字課。)

So he asked one person, is Tuesday's number seven class a writing class?
(所以他就問坐在他旁邊的人,他說星期二的第七節課是不是寫字課。)

Teacher said writing class is calligraphy class.
(老師說寫字課就是書法課。)

 I think this chapter is funny, because the boy is silly.
(我覺得這個章節很好笑,因為裡面的主角笨笨的。)


2017年10月15日 星期日

Family day





Today I want to tell you about Saturday I went to family day.
(今天我要跟大家介紹星期六我去家長日。)

My teacher told my mom and dad my performance.
(我的老師跟我的爸爸媽媽講我的表現。)

And my teacher showed daddy and mommy my classroom.
(然後我的老師向我的爸爸和媽媽介紹我的教室。)

And then we wrote worksheet.
(接著我們要寫學習單。)

In the worksheet you can find words.
(在學習單你可以找出單字。)

I think Saturday is fun because it is family day.
(我覺得星期六很好玩因為有家長日。)


Dinosaurs pop up





Today I want to tell you about dinosaurs pop up.
(今天我要跟大家介紹恐龍 pop up。)

Small Brachiosaurus looked at it's shadow, it said I'm ugly.
(小腕龍看他的影子,他說我好醜。)

It said it is Stegosaurus.
(小腕龍說是劍龍。)

Later small Brachiosaurus saw Pteranodon , Tyrannosaur, Ankylosaur and Triceratops. Small Stegosaurus liked them.
(接下來小腕龍看見無齒翼龍,他還有看見暴龍,最後他看到甲龍和三角龍,小腕龍都很愛他們幾隻龍。)

I think this story is good, because this story told me many dinosaurs.
(我覺得這本書很棒,因為這本書教我很多恐龍的事情。)


2017年10月14日 星期六

Group activities





Today I want to tell you about group activities.
(今天我要跟大家介紹分組活動。)

Every Tuesday afternoon we need to do group activities.
(每星期二下午都會有兩堂分組活動。)

He wanted cooking group.
(他想要烹飪組。)

And next year he wants to be housework group.
(而明年他想要家事組。)

Group activities is good, because group activities can learn a lots of things and teamwork.
(分組活動很棒,因為分組活動可以學到很多東西跟團隊合作。)

I think this section is interesting, if it was me, I will start a video game group.
(我覺得這章節很有趣,如果是我,我會創立電玩組。)


2017年10月12日 星期四

I am grade two





Today I want to tell you about 'I am grade two'.
(今天我要跟大家介紹我讀二年級了。)

When I am coming to school, I am one silly person.
(當我到學校的第一天的時候,我是一個迷迷糊糊的人。)

I don't know school is scary house or fairy house.
(我不知道學校是仙女屋還是恐怖屋。)

 I am grade two, I am happy because I am not grade one!
(我已經二年級了,我很開心,因為我不是一年級了。)

 I think this story is good, because this story's boy is grade two.
(我覺得這本書很好,因為故事裡的小男孩二年級了。)


2017年10月11日 星期三

龍馬





今天我要跟大家介紹龍馬,龍馬是傳說對決的英雄,如果我要買他的話要花 20,888 金幣來換,我覺得龍馬很好用,因為他雖然不是射手,無法攻擊很遠,可是他的第二大招和大招是遠距離的,所以他很好用。

可是他的第一招只是往後翻而已,所以傷害不到,我在打魔龍的時候,我往後翻,結果沒有傷害到,打到他後面的那隻小兵,後來我還是打敗魔龍了,因為他那兩招遠距離真的很有效,讓全隊獲得經驗和金幣。

後來我就一直訓練龍馬,我覺得我已經很熟悉龍馬了,龍馬也有一段歷史,龍馬是日本的名人,那個時候他叫做坂本龍馬。

我覺得龍馬很好用,因為龍馬的招術很厲害,尤其是那兩招遠距離的,不但傷害很大,而且又可以很遠。


2017年10月10日 星期二

暑假作業





君偉一年級的暑假剩最後一天了,媽媽問他:「暑假作業寫完了嗎?」,君偉打開暑假作業給媽媽看,媽媽打開檢查,媽媽說:「你根本沒寫多少」,接著媽媽叫君偉趕快寫暑假作業,因為馬上就遇到了難題:放一張跟媽媽的合照,並且用一句話形容媽媽。

媽媽告訴君偉:他爸爸的拍照技術很差,所以找不到好的照片,然後他們繼續看還有什麼作業沒有完成,他們還特地去博物館之類的地方,蒐集那邊的票,因為暑假作業要貼上去,還有很多事情他們還沒做。

終於暑假作業完成了,現在君偉的暑假作業更加漂亮了,所以他就不用擔心暑假作業的問題,他花了很久的時間才完成。

我覺得君偉完成暑假作業厲害,因為他花了一天的時間,就完成暑假作業了,而且暑假作業這麼多。


Watch video 1





I want to tell you about the movies I watched.
(今天我想要跟大家介紹我看了那些影片。)

First I watched Minions' second episode.
(第一個我看的影片是小小兵的第二集。)

Minions' were turned into purple.
(小小兵的顏色變成紫色了。)

Bad guy used one potion to change the minions' color.
(壞蛋用一種藥水讓小小兵變顏色。)

I think this movie is good, because this movie is about one bad guy, and have people fight that bad guy, so bad guy lost.
(我覺得這部影片很好看,因為這個影片有一個壞人,然後壞人被打敗了。)


2017年10月8日 星期日

回想一年級





今天我要跟大家介紹君偉上小學二年級後,回想一年級,張君偉已經上二年級了,所以他要回想一年級美好的時光。

他覺得一年級的鮮事多,所以一年級的書就叫做「一年級鮮事多」,我在幼兒園的時候,老師有講一年級鮮事多這本書。

接著我要來介紹二年級問題多,但第一章回想一年級,君偉已經二年級了,他在一年級的時候,發生的許多有趣的事情。

不知道他到二年級的時候,會有什麼有趣的事情發生?一開始君偉帶著許多緊張,到學校的一年九班認識他的同學。

我覺得他到二年級的時候,也會發生很多有趣的事情,因為這個學校充滿了歡樂氣氛與好玩的東西。


Line store





Today I went to Line Store in Taichung.
(今天我去 line store 逛。)

First I want buy envelop and letter paper.
(我想要買信封。)

But later I didn't buy.
(但是後來我就沒有買了。)

Actually I went to Line Stores in Seoul, Taipei, and Tokyo before.
(然後我還有去過韓國首爾的店、台北的店、日本東京原宿的店。)

I think today is happy, because today I went to Line Store.
(我覺得今天很開心,因為今天有去 line store 。)


2017年10月6日 星期五

Sister got two packs of fries





Today sister got two packs of fries.
(今天姐姐得到兩包薯條。)

Because today is sister's classmate's birthday.
(因為今天是姐姐的同學生日。)

So sister's classmate gave sister two packs of fries.
(所以姐姐的同學就給姐姐兩包薯條。)

When sister came home, we ate fries.
(姐姐回家後,我們就吃薯條了。)

 I think the fries is yummy.
(我覺得這個薯條很好吃。)


2017年10月5日 星期四

I forgot my meal bag





Today I forgot my meal bag when l was going to the tutorial class .
(今天我到安親班的時候,我忘記我的餐袋了。)

When I arrived the class, I cried.
(我到安親班的時候,我就哭了。)

Teacher asked me what happened.
(老師問我怎麼了。)

I said my meal bag is in the school.
(我說我的餐袋放在學校。)

And then, teacher arranged to have my sister to take my meal bag for me.
(然後老師請姐姐幫我拿,把我的餐袋給我。)

I was scared when I noticed my bag is in school. I want to thank my sister for helping me.
(我發現餐袋忘在學校的時候,我很害怕。我想謝謝姐姐幫我拿。)


2017年10月4日 星期三

Animal maze





Today I want to tell you about animals maze.
(今天我要跟大家介紹動物迷宮。)

The first picture is forest of rabbit.
(第一張圖是兔子森林。)

Inside this pictures there are rabbits, capybaras, squirrels.
(在這個圖裡面有兔子,水豚和松鼠。)

You can find hidden pictures in that page.
(在那一頁裡你可以找隱藏圖案。)

I think this page told me about rabbits.
(我覺得這一頁在介紹兔子。)



2017年10月3日 星期二

100 floors of home


 


Today I want to tell you about a home with 100 floors.
(今天我要跟大家介紹 100 層樓的家。)

First floor to tenth floor are mice's home.
(第一層樓到第十層樓是老鼠的家。)

Eleventh floor to twentieth floor are squirrel's home.
(第十一層樓到第二十層樓是松鼠的家。)

And followings are frog, lady bug, snake, bee, bird, bat, snail and spider's home.
(接下來是青蛙、瓢蟲、蛇、蜜蜂、啄木鳥、蝙蝠、蝸牛和蜘蛛的家。)

I think this book taught me about animals. I like this book.
(我覺得這本書教我動物,我喜歡這本書。)


2017年10月2日 星期一

Construction field maze





Today I want to tell you about the construction field maze in the book 交通工具迷宮.
(今天我要跟大家介紹交通工具迷宮這本書裡的工地迷宮。)

Inside you can walk the maze.
(在裡面你可以走迷宮)

You can find the hidden items in this book.
(你可以在這本書裡面找隱藏圖案)

And you can walk the advanced maze.
(在裡面你也可以走進階迷宮)

Last one, you can answer the questions in this pictures.
(在這個書裡面你可以解謎題。)

I think this picture is fun because this picture have different tasks.
(我覺得這幅畫很好,因為這幅畫有各種任務。)