WFU

2019年10月13日 星期日

Coding (Scratch, Tynker, etc...)





Playing Scratch in Scratch!!!!!
A Scratch pen writing alphabets!
A Web Browser using Scratch!
A 300 blocks super cute Scratch project!
The jots bits song
Trying to make a guessing game!
A person's adventure using Scratch
My Scratch Project: Toy Store!
Hitting a hamster using Scratch!
Adventure! The game I made with Scratch
【學習單】《程式特攻隊》5. 參數懸浮龜 6. 模組化英雄
My Scratch project: Triangle to Tetragonal!
Minecraft: The craziest Lucky Blocks
Ultimate Color Switch 2
Speaking Gobo on Scratch
Playing Crystal Clash on Tynker
Playing Ultimate Color Switch on Scratch
Using Painting Squirtle to paint!
90 subscribers gift: Dinosaur calculator!
My Scratch project: Why Boeing 737 max 8 crashed?
My Scratch project: Guessing numbers!
Journal writing: My favorite subject
How did I make the Nagoya video?
Minecraft: making houses!
《希臘羅馬神話漫畫:2. 諸神之王宙斯》學習單 / Yu
《程式特攻隊》3. 如果否則迷宮 4. 巢狀救命階梯 學習單 / Yu
《程式特攻隊》第一冊、第二冊 學習單 / Yu
Minecraft: I made a mod!
Tynker!
《給中小學生的藝術史:繪畫篇》電子學習單 / Yu
Minecraft: Minecraft Java on computer
Scratch 進度報告:Hitting monster 1 / Speed!
Scratch 進度報告:Hitting monster 1 / Shopping!
Scratch 進度報告:Hitting monster 1 / The boss is coming
Scratch 進度報告:Hitting monster 1
I learned lots of things in CodeCombat
I am keep making the project: Monster war in space
New Scratch project: Monster war in space
Minecraft: a picture of a castle, soldiers and a king
Today I made a game from Scratch: Venusaur vs Mega Gengar
I made a little game
The first homeschooling day, and the video I made from Scratch Jr
Karrie VS Gord
寫程式