WFU

2019年3月28日 星期四

Journal writing: My favorite subject





My favorite subjects are computer and English because I think computer is the smartest thing in the whole universe. We can control it easily, and it can answer every questions. Even a super hard question that human can't calculate like 3/6.47474*(677776/8882)+(766/88888)=? Can you tell me the answer without computers or calculators? I think that is maybe impossible.

I like to use Scratch or Tynker to tell computers to do things. When you are programming, there will be some bugs, so you need to fix that. I think that is not a very easy thing to do because you need to find where is the problem. I think that is fun. 

You can search things that you don't know. Google is very smart. If you want to watch some videos, you can open YouTube and watch lots of videos. If you want to talk to your friend, you don't need to use telephone. Open Facebook or Twitter! If you want to play new games, open App Store and choose the game that you want to play. If you want to know a lot about the world, open Google Map!

I think computers can do everything you want. If you want to learn other languages. You can use Google Translate to help you. It can translate every languages to every languages. Do you think that is amazing?

I think English is also a very good subject because most of the people in the world uses English. Almost every countries can speak English. If you want to go to United States, United Kingdom, or Singapore to have a job, you need to know a lot about English, but if you want to go to Japan, you need to know a lot about Japanese. This is why I think Google Translate is important.

I think today I felt happy because today I wrote a Journal. I think it is pretty good. There are lots of words. I don't want to count. See you in next blog. Goodbye!