WFU

2019年3月14日 星期四

Minecraft: A good place!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I built a super cool place. I think the place is cool because you need to try to jump into the hole. I think this is a super good game, and I want to make other this kind of things. Do you want me to make other things? You can tell me. I will try to do that. Remember to share my blog!

I can play other games like Dragon Mania Legends. Or maybe I can find other free games. I will play them. I think finding things is fun, so I want to make an area which is about finding buttons. Do you want me to do that. I hope so. I think it will be a good area. I want to give the area to my sister. My sister can also make one area for me. I think it can be cool.

I think today I felt happy because today I built a very cool area which you can jump around. Do you think that is fun. I think that is the best building I've made. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!