WFU

2019年3月10日 星期日

Minecraft: This is the fastest way to travel!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a super cool machine. You can travel super fast. I think that is faster than Minecart. I think that is the fastest way to travel around the world, but there is a important thing. That is not easy to make. I took maybe more than 30 minutes to do that. Now you know how good is that.

Do you like to travel in Minecraft? I think that is fun, but only in gamemode peaceful. This is the best mode. Do you like it? I think easy mode is still very hard, but you can get special things like gunpowder or some things. If you use my machine to travel, you can be safe because monsters are not very fast. I think this machine is useful. That is the best way to travel.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a super good way to travel in Minecraft. I think it is a little bit faster than Minecart. Minecart can move 8 blocks per seconds. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!