WFU

2019年3月31日 星期日

Journal writing: When I grow up





When I grow up, I want to be a super engineer. I think it will be very cool. I want to go into a very good company. I will learn lots of thing about computers. I will learn English, too. I want to have a perfect score on SAT. That is the most important competition in the whole universe. I must get a very good score. You need to pay 50 USD, and you can add some things.

I think I will work at an office with some AC opening if I can go to a good company. I think I need to learn some very hard things about computer. I think I need to read lot of books about computer. I think it is very hard to learn, but I must learn. I can go to company that programs like Google or company that make computers like Acer. I think they are both good.

I don't really want to be a doctor because I need to learn lots of things about human's body. I think I need to learn for maybe more than 10 years. I think doctors are busy, but they are paid well. I don't know which one should I be. I think they both are good. I want you guys to tell me.

When I grow up, I want to be wealthy and always go back to Taiwan. I love my mom, dad, and my sister. They are the best. They teach me lots of things. They want me to be smart and get a very good job.

When I grow up, I also want to be very famous. I think being famous is very important. You need to let lots of people know you, so the company will want you to help them be famous.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody about that I want to be an engineer when I grow up. I like to write journals. There will be lots of journals in the future. See you in next blog. Goodbye!