WFU

2019年3月6日 星期三

Minecraft: TNT pool





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want tell everybody about that today I played TNT pool again, I think trying to skip from TNTs is very hard. That is very hard to survive. Sometimes, when you are jumping down into the water. TNTs can cut you. When TNTs go through your body, you will die. I think that is very cool. I like to stay in the sky. I don't like to see two words called You died.

In this game, there are lots of water, Bedrocks, TNTs, and lava. This is a kind of adventure game, but adventure games don't usually see the two words You and Died. Adventure games are always very scary and fun. If you want to make your own hole. That is easy. You just need some command blocks. One command block can summon infinity TNTs. I think that is cool.

I think today I felt happy because today I played a very hard TNT pool. You always fall into lava or maybe TNT cuts you. I don't know what will really happen to you. I hope you can have fun with TNTs and command blocks. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!