WFU

2019年3月1日 星期五

Minecraft: New things in my world and double pistons





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday I made three things. I think they are all very cool, and I also made a very cool double piston. If you like it, please give it a like.

The first thing is the real battle airplane. I think it is the best flying airplane in Minecraft. You can shoot TNTs and fly very well. I love it. I love to shoot thing on the airplane. You just need to put Redstone Block in front of the observer, then you can shoot two TNTs. They will fly for a few second, then they will explode. I think it is pretty cool. Do you like it? Please tell me.

The second one is the mob jumping machine. You will fly around. You can do it with animals. I think that is very funny. The third one is the trap. I fixed it for a while in the video. When you go inside the water wall. You will keep going down and touch lava. I  think it is pretty scary.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody that I made three very crazy things, and I also made double pistons. If you like my video, please give it a like, tell me what do you want to watch, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye.