WFU

2019年3月11日 星期一

Minecraft: A cool machine with Slime Blocks.





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu and today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a cool machine. I used Slime Blocks and Sticky Pistons. I think that is cool. I like make things with Redstone. I think I love Redstone. I want to let everybody know a lot about Redstone. I want everybody to make their own Redstone creations. I hope they can be cool.

Slime Block are very cool things. They can stick things, but they can't stick somethings like Obsidian or Terracotta. I think they are special. You can use Slime block with Sticky Pistons, you can make lots of amazing things like elevator. I know making a Slime Block elevator is not easy, but you can try by yourself. I will try by myself, too. I will tell you guys. Are you excited?

I think today I felt happy because today I made a super cool machine with Slime Blocks. I think Slime blocks are hard to use if you don't have Obsidian blocks. They will stick lots of things.If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!