WFU

2019年4月13日 星期六

Journal writing / The best day at the school





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that I had a very good day at the school.

One day, I went to the school, but today is very different. There was a super rocket in front of the class. I think that is amazing. I asked my teacher if we can go onto it. Then the teacher said yes, I was surprised. I told every classmates in my class. They think that is impossible.

There are lots of mysterious things on the super rocket. There are some drinks and some crackers on the table. I think that is the best thing I've seen. Then my teacher said that the rocket will blast off in three seconds. I think this is just a dream but it is not. I tried to wake me up. Nothing happened when I hit myself. Then the rocket blasted off. I saw some clouds and birds.

After a few seconds, it is in the space. There are lots of planets and I think it is very cold outside. I watched TV and it says there is a comet coming to the Earth. I told my teacher, so she pressed a red button. The button is for cutting comets. She shot a very big knife. It cut the comet.

When we are celebrating, there came a strange thing. I think that is just a rock, but my teacher said that is an UFO. Jim was laughing, but my teacher looked serious. I told my teacher to press the red button again, but she pressed the green button. I don't know what it can do.

It is the shooting button. It shot a very big bomb and the UFO broke. We saw an alien inside it. Now we know it is from another universe. We tried to go to another universe. We used one minute to go to the edge of the universe. We saw another universe, Jim clapped and said,"This is the best place in the world." He said there will be some museums, but there isn't.

After a while, I woke up. I can't wake up in the dream because the best day at the school is in my dream in dream in dream in dream in dream in dream. I think this is a good day. I hope it is real.

I think today I felt happy because I made a story, and I think it is so real. I love it. See you in next blog. Goodbye!