WFU

2019年3月22日 星期五

Minecraft: Playing my sister's Parkour





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Minecraft with my sister, and we are playing my sister's Parkour. I think that is not easy at all, but you can find some faster ways to play. There is a very short way. I love it. I like to use the faster way. The Parkour is very big, so it is not hard to find a closer way.

I think Scaffolding are very useful. They can use to build Parkour. Ladder is also very useful. I think they are both good thing for very hard Parkour areas. I think my sister's Parkour is not easy, because it is very big, and I don't know which way is right. That is very hard.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft with my sister. I think that is
fun. My sister's Parkour is interesting. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!