WFU

2019年3月7日 星期四

Minecraft: Survival mode Season 2 video 1





HI! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Survival mode again, but this time I created another world. I think this world is not very complete, because I am in Creative mode. I just change my gamemode to survival mode. I think this is good, but you can't get achievements. I think that isn't very good.

Maybe you will ask me why I need to create another world? I need to create the world because I died in my first survival world. I think that is very bad. I don't want to die in this world. I want to be very good. I want to know lots of things about Minecraft. I want to be smart. I want everything that is good. What do you want me to do in Survival mode? Redstone or building.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft in Survival mode. I think that is super fun. I don't want to die again. I will try to craft things that will save me like armors. I don't know what can I record. Please tell me. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!