WFU

2019年3月12日 星期二

Minecraft: Survival mode: Season 2 video 2





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I built my home. I think that is not a big house, but I can survive. I can make lots of very crazy things if I am in Creative mode. Creative mode is to let people make lots of things. I think they are both very good. In this season, I am in Creative mode, but I changed my gamemode to survival.

I think this is pretty good because you can use commands to have things that you want, but you can't get achievements. I think getting achievements is fun because you can know what you did and how can you improve. I think that is important, but I want to use commands. They are good to use. You can have lots of things even Bedrocks. You can make piston doors.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Survival mode. I think that is a good mode. I love to survive by myself in Minecraft, but not in the real world. You could lost your life. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!