WFU

2018年6月16日 星期六

What happened today





Today I want to tell everybody about that what happened today for me, and there are some funny things happened.

First, in the morning, we went to my grandmother's house, and I drank milk for my breakfast, and then we went there.

Everytime when we went there, we will not forget to play on the second floor, because there are lots of toys.

We had lots of fun on the second floor, we built some houses, play some games, and I love them all, building houses is fun.

When we finished building, we can use them to play, and see which one is better, I lost, because I can only put two books on it.

My sister can put more than four books on her building, and we had a game, and I will tell you how to play.

First, I am standing on the crib, and I need to try to use ball to throw to my sister, and she needs to hit it away.

This game doesn't have winner and loser, because this game is teamwork game, and don't need to have winner.

This game doesn't have win and lose, so this game is better than other games, because the loser won't feel happy.

I think today I felt happy, because today I tell you about that I played in my grandmother's house, and I had fun.