WFU

2019年3月3日 星期日

Minecraft: Cool TNT cannons in Minecraft





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I introduced my TNT cannons. I think they are very cool. The TNT cannon can break things that are very far away from it. I love it. I think that is very cool. I like to see TNTs flying in the sky. They are super fast and I love it. I will try to make other very cool TNT cannons.

I love TNT cannons because they can destroy lots of houses. I can build a house very far away from my TNT cannon, and then I can break it with my TNT cannon. I want to use it to protect my house. I think that is very useful. Do you like it? I want to make one near my house.

If someone wants to attack my house. I can use my TNT cannon to protect my house. That will be super useful.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a very cool TNT cannon. I want to make lots of TNT cannons around my house. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!