WFU

2019年3月18日 星期一

Minecraft: Building Competition 6: Nether Parkour!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Building Competition with my sister. I think it is fun. This is already the 6th time. I think we can have more and more. I think that will be good. We are going to build Parkour in a Nether room. I think it is very big. We can build lots of things inside it. I just used some blocks.

We can't see what are other people building. We can just build our Parkour. We need to record three videos. The first one is this one. The second one will be playing my Parkour. The last video will be talking about playing my sister's Parkour. I think that is a very good idea. We can have three videos at once.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Building Competition with my sister. We made our own Parkour, and that is fun. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!