WFU

2019年3月13日 星期三

Minecraft: Survival mode season 2 video 3 Farming!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I built a trail across my farm. I think that is very useful because I can't collect the wheat easily if I don't have that. I want to make Redstone creations in Survival mode. I think that is super cool. I want to have subscribers. I want to let everybody make Redstone creations. That will be cool.

I got some beef and leather from cows. I am sorry about that because I killed two cows. There is a thing that I will do in Minecraft, but not in the real world. I will chop the tree in Minecraft, but not in the real world. Do you know why? It is because There isn't a thing called pm2.5 in Minecraft. If I chop the trees in Minecraft, then the air will not change, but it is different in the real world.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft, and I think that is a good game. I like sandbox games.If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!