WFU

2019年3月5日 星期二

Minecraft: Super TNT pool!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played a very cool game called TNT pool. There are lots of TNTs. I think TNT is Cool because sometimes it can hurt people in the water. Everytime I explode TNTs in the water, the blocks didn't break.

If you know a lot about TNTs, you can tell me when will TNT hurt people. I think that is very hard. I think the hole is very very big. I will try to summon more TNTs. I think it will be cool if there are lots of TNTs flying around. Do you like it? I super like it. It blows my mind.

I want to make a very deep hole. I think that will be cool. I want to make the deepest hole in the world. I think command blocks are very useful. They can summon lots of things. It can also kill things.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody that I made a super deep hole underground. Actually, I already started to dig in the end of the last video called Minecraft: Playing with TNTs. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!