WFU

2019年3月15日 星期五

Minecraft: playing with my sister in the green area!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Minecraft with my sister. I love it. I like to play with my sister. She is kind. She can help me do lots of things. She suggest me to build things. We are friends, no, we are a family. I think family is better than friends. I love my family. They help me and raise me up. I love them.

I think the green area is good and beautiful. I think that is good place. I want to make other fun areas with my sister. I think it can be very fun. I think I can record another video together with my sister in that area. It can be other colors. I think it is good to be Bedrock. You can burn the wool, but you can't burn Bedrocks, so I think it is a good block to build with.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft with my sister. I want to play more with her. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!