WFU

2019年3月19日 星期二

Minecraft: Building Competition 6-2 Playing my Parkour!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Minecraft with my sister again, and we played my Nether Parkour in this video. I think this is a very good idea. This can let us have lots of videos. I think my Parkour is very cool, but I can't be proud. There are some bugs, but I fixed it. I think fixing things is very fun. It is like programming.

In the video. My sister tried very hard to do it. I just flying around and teleport my sister. I will only teleport her when she wants. I think this is a good thing, because my sister is in Survival mode, so she can't fly, but I can fly. She wants to be in Survival mode because she will fly when she wants to jump two times at the same time. That isn't very good.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft with my sister, and we played my Nether Parkour. We will play my sister's Parkour in next video. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!