WFU

2018年9月20日 星期四

I made a little game






Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a little game, and it is about that you need to use my favorite Pokémon, which is Squirtle to beat Charmander, you can't just use watergun, you need to use hydropump, and then it will be catching time, I used Ultra Ball to catch it, and then I tried Master Ball, then I still catch it, so I think this game I made is not bad, it is really good, which ball do you want to use when you are catching Charmander, and this is today's question remember to answer the question.

I think today I felt happy, because today I made a little game, and I think this is quite good, and I think I can make the game that is better than this one, and I will try to make the game be much better, that means I need to add lots of things inside, but you can't use Scratch Junior to make a good game, you need to use Scratch, because Scratch has lots of things inside, and you can make things better than the game made from ScratchJr, so I will try to learn using Scratch in computer, and then I can earn some money, then I can have a good life, and that is it, maybe you will ask why this blog is so so short, because I have to make a small game, and write blog, so sorry, remember to answer the question, goodbye.