WFU

2019年4月21日 星期日

Ultimate Color Switch 2





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played a game called Ultimate Color Switch. I think you can play this game on Scratch. I recommend it to you. I think Up and Down is fun. You need to know when to go up or down. That is not easy to control. My highest score is 31. I think that is impossible to have a score over the highest score which is 127. I think the person is a pro. That will take time to play.

I suggest you to watch my first video. I think that is a great video. Do you like my video? Please give it a like and subscribe my channel. You can tell me your highest score under the video or blog.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Ultimate Color Switch, and I think that is a pretty fun game. I recommend to everybody. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!