WFU

2018年10月12日 星期五

I learned lots of things in CodeCombat





Today I want to tell everybody about that I learned lots of things in CodeCombat, and I think that really helped me because it taught me lots of things that you can use in Scratch, and the projects I will make is much better, and know I will finish lots of things that I want to do, like play CodeCombat, and unlock the stages, so I can learn lots of things about programming.

I love to program because you can do the things that you really want to make. Making things are fun. When you are playing other people's project, and see what program did they wrote so then you can find out how to complete the stage, so I think learning how to program is a really good thing. I will be happy if I complete something.

I recommend every reader to use CodeCombat. If you want me to do something special in Scratch or CodeCombat, I will do it, and maybe I will write them in my blog, and I am earning money to buy a really good weapon in CodeCombat, and if you like me to do that remember to tell me under blog. What do you want me to do in those good website? This can be today's question, remember to answer the question.

I think today I felt happy because today I learned lots of things about programming in CodeCombat. In this website, it will teach you about writing program. You can choose your program language, I used Python. Which program language do you like the most? I think that is it, thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, goodbye.