WFU

2018年10月10日 星期三

New Scratch project: Monster war in space





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I am making a new Scratch project, and I think this is really fun, and I will make better game and then every reader can see what I am doing, and the game I will make in the future will be better, like this game is much better than the last game, last game was Mega Venusaur VS Mega Gengar and Heracross, and I think that is not good enough.

I want to make a game that everybody likes, and then I can be famous. I think if you want to have an excellent project, the blocks that you are going to make the project needs to be very hard, and you need to know lots of things about those blocks, and blocks are really good, so mixed them up is better, and I think when you saw there are lots of blocks, you will think it is really good.

I think in this app, you can do anything you want, you can draw, you can make videos and make games, and this is a part that I love Scratch, and I think it is made by MIT, so I think if I can, I can try to make a great app like this, so I must learn lots of things about how to create things, and I want to be in good university, and do anything that I want to do, and I will be good, do you think I can make better projects? This is today's question.

I think today I felt happy, because today I am making a new project, I didn't finish it, but I still feel happy, so I wrote it to be my blog, I hope I finish the project soon, and if you love it, remember to go to Scratch and find out this project called Monster War In Space, and now it is not all done, and so you don't need to play really much, I think that is it, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, and I want to tell you that tomorrow I don't need to go to school, I am happy, goodbye.


Monster War in Space