WFU

2018年12月5日 星期三

Minecraft: I made a mod!





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a mod. Let's see what is the mod about. The Mod is when you use bow to shoot an arrow, there will be a thousand TNTs. It is really one thousand. Do you know why I know? It is because the cube is 10 multiply 10 then multiply 10. It equals to one thousand. I think it is pretty a lot. I think that is really cool. It is cooler than Groudon. You can just explode it. Then only Bedrock will remain in the world.

I really tried it. There are a tons of Bedrock. I think it almost can be a country. Maybe it is a real country. I can let my world to be Earth. The Bedrock will be the ocean. The grass block will be land. I think this is a good idea, but I don't think I will do it because I think I really need it to do other things. Like let it be a really good place to go or something. You can make it by yourself. It will be really good.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a mod, I hope everybody will love it. You can go to Tynker and have your own project. I love to do something really cool.Oh! I think tomorrow is the Final Spelling Bee Contest. I was in the Final Competition. I will get first place. See you in next blog goodbye!