WFU

2019年2月5日 星期二

How did I make the Nagoya video?





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell you how did I make the Nagoya video. I spent 3 days to make the video. I think this is a pretty long time. I used Scratch to make it. I wrote lots of lines of codes. I am very happy. I think this video is better than my America video. I love my Nagoya visit. I learned a lot. I want to go back to Nagoya. I want to have another cool trip soon. Do you want me to have a cool trip again? I want to have a long trip. I want to stay outside for a long time.

I want to learn more things about other countries. I like to stay in hotel. I like all of the hotel. I like to go onto the subway. I think things that can move are very cool. If The trip is better than this trip, then the video will be better. I can't show every place where I went on the video because it is too many. If I need to do that, then maybe my subscribers will unsubscribe me. I have 14 days not making any video. I am very sad. I will have lots of videos soon.

I think today I felt happy because today I told you why I like to make videos. I think making videos can have more subscribers. I will try to make a video in a day. Sometimes I will have two videos. Are you excited? See you in next blog. Goodbye!