WFU

2019年4月10日 星期三

My Scratch project: Why Boeing 737 max 8 crashed?





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a Scratch project about why Boeing 737 Max 8 crashed. I think this is a pretty easy question, because I told everybody before. I will ask you guys now. The questions are not very hard.

1.Which of the following two airlines had an accident with Boeing 737 Max 8?
A. Air China
B. Air Canada
C. Ethiopian Airlines
D. Lion Air
The answers are C and D. Are you correct?

2. The plane went up and down because a tornado came.
A. Yes
B. No
C. There isn't a correct answer.
D. I don't know
The answer is B.

Did you got 100 on this test? You can tell me under the blog. I hope you can get 100. That means you like my video.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a Scratch project. I think it is quite good to watch. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!