WFU

2019年4月8日 星期一

Journal writing: Best pet





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I am going to tell everybody about that I want to have a new pet, but what is it? I want to have the fastest pet in the world even it can't be a pet. It is the Peregrine Falcon. It is super fast. I think it is faster than an HSR when it is hunting diving. I think that is cool. Its maximum speed is 320 kilometers per hour that is super fast.

I want to have a Peregrine Falcon in my home, and it is super big. I want to ride on it. I will try to make a thing called Small Candy. It can let me be very small when I eat it. I think that is pretty cool. Do you like it? I think that is great. However, I need to be super duper rich. I need to buy lots of special snacks to feed Peregrine Falcon. I think the Small Candy will also be very expensive.

This is just a dream. Maybe it is possible, but maybe it is impossible. I think it will never happen. If you think that is possible, you can tell me under the blog. The most important thing is don't say my dream is very crazy. Maybe you think that is impossible, but please don't say my brain is broken.

I hope it is a Pokemon, but there isn't any Peregrine Falcon Pokemon in the 809 Pokemons. I hope there will be a Peregrine Falcon Pokemon in the future. I want to catch it. I hope Nintendo can add this Pokemon. I don't know why Nintendo doesn't want to add the fastest Pokemon in the world. That would be very cool. I want it to be flying type and fire type.

I think today I felt happy because today I told everybody that I want to have a super cool pet that can go 320 kilometers per hour. Do you think that is a good idea? See you in next blog. Goodbye!