WFU

2019年4月17日 星期三

Journal writing: A raining day





Today is a very big raining day. There are lots of puddles on the road. Some of the children will splash the water from the puddles. Lots of people wears boot, but I didn't.

When I am going to the school, one of the children splashed the water at me. I hit him, and I was very angry. Then he began to laugh at me. He was noisy, and I was so angry, so I just said,"Shut up! Monster."

I ran to my school and told my teacher and my classmates. Everybody thought the child is very bad, so we all sat on the super rocket, and went to his house. We told his parents that he is being rude to us, but they just shut the door and go away.

We think raining days are bad, but it is a good day for the child. We are thinking about how can we skip him.

When we had a break time. We will try to find the person, because we know that he is in our school. When it is at the third break time, we finally found him. We used our umbrella and splashed some water on his face. Then we all shouted,"Hello!" He saw us then ran away. He was trying to trick us again.

When we are going to the English class, we met him again. We are at the right sidewalk, and they are at the left sidewalk. This time everybody tried to use umbrella to attack each others, but when we all splashed the water, a car went by, so the window on the car was wet.

I think today I felt happy because today I wrote a journal and I think it is pretty funny at the last paragraph. The story is not real. That would be funny if we splashed water on a car. See you in next blog. Goodbye!