WFU

2019年4月15日 星期一

Using Painting Squirtle to paint!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I painted on Painting Squirtle. I think this project is pretty cool, and I think this is very useful. You can draw lots of things on it, but there are still some things that you can draw like a star. That is impossible to draw in this project. The only way is to make a code that can let you draw stars.

Do you think this is a good project? You can give it a star and a like in Scratch. The link is right here.

My Project


I think today I felt happy because today I painted a picture on Painting Squirtle. I think it is a very good project because it can make lots of shapes. I think that is so amazing. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!