WFU

2019年4月14日 星期日

We went to Taipei today!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today we went to Taipei for one day because my sister wants to be the teacher of my dad's class. I think that can be fun. I think my sister is happy.

In the morning, we woke up and went to the HSR station in Taichung. We ate our breakfast which is the McDonald's right there. I think that is yummy. When the time is 9:08, we went up to go to Taipei. I was very tired so I slept for a while. We took subway to go to the class. Finally, we were there. The class is in an orange building. It was very quiet.

When we are waiting for my sister to come out, we sat in the restaurant. We ate lunch right there. I also read some books. I think the book is great. I love it. It was very cold, so I wore my mom's coat.

After eating the lunch. We went to NTU which is the best university in Taiwan to catch Pokemon and see the school. I think the university is very big. It is maybe 10 times bigger than an elementary school. I walked 1 km, which is about 6 thousand steps. There were lots of Pokemon. There is one that is new.

When we went back, I read some books. Then it is the time that we need to go home. We went to the Taipei HSR station to go back. It is a good trip. I like it.

I think today I felt happy because today I went to Taipei and I think this is a super great trip. I want to have more holidays. The next holiday will be at June. I think that is a long time. See you in next video. Bye Bye~~~