WFU

2019年4月5日 星期五

My Scratch project: Guessing numbers!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I am going to tell you about my new game called Guessing Numbers. I think this is a fun mini game, and I love it. It is the best game I've made. I think I can make other games with Scratch, and that will be cool. What kind of game do you want me to make? You can tell be under the blog. I will try to do it!

I think I can make big games. Maybe it doesn't need to be a mini game. I can make a video or a movie. Maybe I can make a bigger game. It will be super cool. Do you like to guess numbers? You can play this mini game with other people. I recommend this game to everybody. I want to make a super fun game like Minecraft. I think that is almost impossible, but I want.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a super fun mini game. I think that is the best game in my stuff. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!