WFU

2019年4月12日 星期五

90 subscribers gift: Dinosaur calculator!





Hi! Everybody. My name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I made a game called Dinosaur Calculator. I think this is a pretty cool game. I recommend it to everybody.

I like programming, but I know programming really takes time. I used more than one hour to finish it.

Scratch is the best program website for kids. I think lots of people like this website. I think using blocks to program is a great idea. People who like to play blocks will like this app.

I love people to subscribe my channel, so I will have a special video for everybody when I have 100 subscribers. I think that will take a few months. I want everybody to click the free subscribe button, so I will be happier. Do you want to know what is the gift? Wait until that day.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a calculator. I think it is very cool. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!

My Scratch project