WFU

2019年4月16日 星期二

Playing DPM!





Hi! Everyone my name is Yu, and today I want to tell everybody about that today I played a new game called Drum Pad Machine. I think this is a pretty fun game. I love it. You need to remember the sound and I think it is a very hard thing to do. My hands need to be very quick. My hand is not quick like that so this is a hard game for me, but I will not give up.

The sound is a little bit too loud so I don't like it. I want is to be quiet. I am sorry, but I can't and the screen is vertical, so I think that is ugly, please forgive me. I recommend everybody to play this game it is for free. I think the games that are for free are very good. You don't need to pay any money and you can play the game. The tutorials are very hard.

I think today I felt happy because today I played this game called DPM. I will play this game in the future. I recommend it to you. If you like my video, please tell me what do you want to watch, give it a like, subscribe my channel, and share my video. See you in next blog. Goodbye!