WFU

2018年10月28日 星期日

Minecraft: Minecraft Java on computer





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday my Dad bought me Minecraft on computer (JAVA edition), I was really happy that I can play Minecraft on computer. In the future I will try to show everybody lots of fun things, I will try to find other people's maps in Minecraft, it will be great if I could make it. Today I was finding the maps and playing Minecraft.

Yesterday was the Halloween, I said that I don't really like to trick or treat so I cried yesterday night. Then my Dad said that he planned to buy me Minecraft on computer so I felt a little bit happier. My Dad helped me to download Minecraft, then I played it by myself, I do some good things but sometimes I will make a group of TNT and then they explode, I think that is really fun to destroy the world of Minecraft.

Today my Dad and me were learning how to record the videos, then my Dad told me how to do it so I was really happy. I tried to record the things that I just did. We used a long long time to see how to record videos. Now I finally know how to record videos in computer, but I think that is still really hard to do it, because you must remember lots of things about the software. Minecraft is fun to play on computer, too. Playing on PS4 can build up the blocks faster, but computer is really good to use, I recommend to everybody. The only thing that is not so good is recording.

I think today I felt happy because today I played Minecraft on computer, and I learned how to record videos, I will have lots of Minecraft blogs and I hope you love all of my blogs, include Scratch, Minecraft and everything. I think I can know more about Minecraft on computer, I will keep learning. You can change time, gamemode, weathers and difficulty. These are really good to use, but you can only use it in creative mode.