WFU

2018年10月8日 星期一

We are learning Japanese





Today I want to tell everybody about that we are learning Japanese, but I am not good at it, so sometimes I will feel sad, now I feel really sad, because I just finished my Dad's Japanese class. We already know the 50 sounds in Japanese, but I still need some time to think what is it, and we were learning the words, but I am really bad at remembering the words, I don't know how to say them, so I feel sad everytime, but I really want to know how to speak words everytime when I saw them.

I want to know lots of word and go to Japan lots of time, and I can read lots of things in Japan. If I know lots of things about Japan, I think I will be really smart, but I think Japanese is a hard language, and it is harder than Chinese and English, so I need to learn many time, and waste lots of times. Now if I want to learn Japanese, only one thing, and it is you need to spend lots of times. If you need to learn one thing, spend time is the best way.

Learning Japanese needs to have lots of time, but I think if you need to spend time, you will forget other important things, and I think learning new things is a really hard thing to do, if you need to learn a new skill, you need to keep practicing. What are you learning? This can be today's question.

I think today I felt happy because today I told you that I am learning Japanese, and I think everybody thinks learning new things is a little bit wasting time, so am I, I think learning Japanese is a little bit wasting time, but I need to go to Japan and know the words, so I need to learn, I think that is it, thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, goodbye.