WFU

2018年10月1日 星期一

Minecraft: the world with TNT tower is also gone, too





Today I want to tell everybody that the world with TNT tower is gone, too. That means all things made by me in Minecraft are all gone. They are gone, but why? I know some people will think that is because I went to The End again, but it is not, and it is because I went to another place called Nether. When you go to other places, and then you come back, your world will be gone, so you need to be careful, then your world will not gone, but I still did it.

Then I need to create a new world then make it be better than every world that I've created, and I will try my best to build some huge big buildings, and not just one, a lot! I will do it as fast as I can, and if you think the same as me, you can tell me, so then you can let me know, then I will build more huge buildings, but you know that you must have a flat ground to build buildings, but I can't have it, how can I get a big flat ground? This can be today's question, and remember to answer the question, and I think it is impossible to find a ground like that.




And now I know that you can build a door to The End in Nether, but you can't build a door to Nether in The End, and if you sleep on The End or Nether, it will explode, and that will be really fun in Creative Mode, but if you do it in Survival Mode, maybe you will be dead.

I think today I felt happy, because yesterday I went to Nether, but my world with TNT tower is now gone, or maybe it is not gone, because I don't know which world has the Nether door. And that is it, thank you for reading my blog, and remember to answer the question, and see you in next blog, goodbye.