WFU

2018年10月13日 星期六

Today we went to our grandmother's house





Today I want to tell everybody about that today we went back to our grandmother's house, and we played there. It was really fun, we had fun there. When we finished eating lunch. My aunt came and told us to play in the living room.

First, we played a game called Balls Big Delivery. In this game there will be lots of balls, and you need to use ping pong paddle to hit the ball to the wall. I think that was a really crazy game.

The next game is called Hide and Seek. But it is for things, we need to hide a thing that our aunt wanted. She must find out where is it, but the place we hide is not easy to find. We made three boxes. There are one thing in each box. But they are all not real. It was in a little bag.

I really like these games. Do you think the same as me? Today's question: Do you think these games will be fun? You can play it in your home, it must be really fun. When we were playing the game Hide and Seek. We always lie to our aunt, so she took a long long time to find a pack of cars. There was another pack that is really like the real one. We put the not real pack in the box, so when our aunt opened the box. We said "You really found it!" Then my sister said it is not the real one.

I think today I felt happy because today we went to our grandmother's house, and we had fun there, but now we came back. I want to go back to my grandmother's house soon. I think the grandmother's house makes me happy, if I can go back to my grandmother's house, I will love it. I think that is it. Thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, goodbye.