WFU

2018年10月26日 星期五

Happy Halloween!





Happy Halloween everybody, do you think Scratch is fun? Today I played Scratch but today is also a special day. Do you know that today is Halloween? Today we stayed at home, then we went to the Halloween party in my English class. Do you think Halloween is a good day to celebrate? Actually I don't really like Halloween because I think if you want to get candy you need to pay. There are some levels to play, and I think they were fun but I don't really like to trick-or-treat.

If you like trick-or-treating, you can tell me under my blog. If you say you like to trick-or-treat, I think you are really strong because I don't like. There are lots of teams in my English class, and our team is called team Immortal Zombie, I think that was a excellent name because I love Zombie in Minecraft. I think Zombies are a little bit scary. Do you think so?

I think the levels that is in my English class is fun, and one level is called Creepy. In this level there are lots of things to touch but we can't see what it is. There are some really yucky things like eyeballs but they are grapes, not just this one there are lots of yucky things, some things are sticky. There is also a level called haunted house, it was scary inside it, there were lots of ghost and they will catch your feet. It was also really dark inside the haunted house.

I think today I felt a little bit not happy because I am not really like to trick-or-treat, but I like one thing and it is eating candies, but if we want to eat candies I think everybody needs to pay some money.