WFU

2018年12月6日 星期四

Minecraft: TNT Rain





Today I wan to tell everybody about that today I made a mod that is about raining TNT. I think it is really cool. I made a little skyscraper. TNT will explode them. I think this is why I love TNT. TNT can destroy things that you don't want. I think this is the best way to do it. Do you think you love TNT?

I think everybody likes TNT. If you see it is raining outside. Maybe you will take umbrella, but if you go outside and see it is not rain but it is TNT, what will you do? If that is me, I will just use obsidian to quickly make a small roof in survival mode. I hope you can get some Bedrocks in Survival mode. I know one way. You just use mod or you can use command.

I think I will always make mods. You could make an Endless Train Track. I think it is really hard because it needs to be really long. I think the code needs to be really hard, but I think I can still do it.

I think today I felt happy because today I made a really cool mod. If you are in Survival mode, and you just place a stone. Maybe your luck will not be really good. The stone is easy to get in Minecraft, but you can't even break it in the real world. See you in next blog. Goodbye!