WFU

2018年10月29日 星期一

Minecraft: I am using Minecraft to make a picture 1





Today I want to tell everybody about that I am using Minecraft to make a picture, I think that is really fun. Do you know how to do it? There are lots of ways to do. I used wood to be the frame. Then I put some wool inside the wood frame, sometimes they are black, sometimes they are yellow. There are lots of colors in the wood frame. When you are making it, remember to think which kind of wool do you need, and where should you put it to.

When you are making the picture, make sure your ground is super flat, so it is better. Maybe you will ask me how to make your world be super flat. First, create a new world, then choose 'more options'. Now you can let your world be super flat.

The picture I am making was Mona Lisa. It is a good picture, lots of people know this famous picture. In this picture, there is only a woman, but the most important thing is not the woman. The most important thing is the light. Da Vinci knows a lot about light, and this picture is really beautiful.

I used yellow wool to be the back, and I used orange wool to be the sun. I used black wool to be the hair, eyes and mouth. I used sand to be skin. It is hard to be like the real Mona Lisa, because there are lots of small part needs to draw, and Minecraft is only for blocks.

I think today I felt happy because today I am using Minecraft to be my picture, and I think it will be good. I will try to finish it tomorrow, but it really takes me a short time. Do you think it will be good if I finish making it?