WFU

2018年10月3日 星期三

Online study group: My first picture book about life






Today I want to tell everybody about that today we had an online study group, and we were talking about books that is about life, and the books were really good, because in the three books, there is a doctor, and he will tell us about our lives, and the person who makes this book is also a doctor, and he is going to tell us lots of knowledge in our lives, and I learned some knowledge in this book, like if you are almost dead, what thing do you want to do? This can be today's question, and remember to answer the question. And I also want to know how monkeys become humans, and what will we be in the future? I think we will become a monster or something really cool.




And there are also other people online, and they were also speaking, and I think this is pretty good, but I am really shy, so I can't speak a lot, and I am a little bit tired now.

And today is happy Wednesday, one week is almost finishing, and I feel a little bit happy, I think homeschooling is not bad. And I will stop writing Math all day, and I need to start writing Mandarin, because if I just don't learn Mandarin, my Mandarin will not be good and even lose to my schoolmates, so now I will write Mandarin. But I think writing Mandarin is not fun like Math.

I think today I felt happy, because today we have an online study group, but I am a little bit tired, and now I will finish my blog as fast as I can, and I will try my best to be better than this time, because I think this time, I didn't speak a lot, and I think next time, I can speak more, and I think that is it, and thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, goodbye.