WFU

2018年10月31日 星期三

Today is Halloween!





Today I want to tell everybody about that today is the real Halloween because Halloween is always in October 31st. Now I know that October 26th is only the Halloween party, and the real one is today. I think that is strange when I don't know the real Halloween is today. Now I will tell you some things about Halloween.

First, there is an event in Seven Eleven in Taiwan. I don't know is there an event in other countries. This event is about Halloween. The event is only for today. If you go to Seven Eleven and say "Trick or Treat". Then you can get some surprise. I know this event because my Mom and my sister went to Seven Eleven and they saw this event so I was really happy. Do you know why they went to Seven Eleven? I will tell you the whole story.

The weather is really bad today. When my Mom and my sister finished working, it was raining so they ran to the nearest store called Seven Eleven. They bought dinner. When they are eating the dinner, my sister saw this event so this is why I can eat candy now. I love to eat them.

I know everybody likes to eat candy so you need to go to Seven Eleven, but I just think there is only one way to get candies and it is buying candies. You can see this blog Happy Halloween. In this blog. I said that I don't really like to trick or treat.

I think today I felt happy because today I tell you about the event in Seven Eleven. Do you really like this event?