WFU

2018年10月2日 星期二

Minecraft: my world with TNT tower is not gone





Today I want to tell everybody about that yesterday's night, I was happy, because my world is not gone, but the big world is still gone.

You know it is not gone, but why, it is because the world that goes to Nether is in the bid world, so I don't need to create a new world and make lots of things inside, I can just make things in that world, and it will be really good, and I hope you will love the blog articles in the future, and they will be in the world with TNT tower. Now I will tell you what am I going to do, let's get started.

First, I want to build a subway, so you can go everywhere you want, so this will be really easy to use. There is a subway, but you need to have lots of stations, and you know there are two stations in my world which have TNT tower, which is TNT and my home, and if you know this thing, that means you always read my blog, and I want you to comment under my blog. If you do it, it will be good to me, because maybe I will do the thing that you comment under it, and that means maybe you can see the blog that you want, and so that is good to you.

And the second thing that I want to build is a city, and I want lots of houses, buildings and people, but I don't want a person run on to the street, and then the car just hit the person so the person got hurt, so I will build a hospital in the city, and I will build a white house, so the president can live in, and lots of things, which one do you think is the best? This can be today's question, and everytime, remember to answer the question, and please give me at least 1 answer, please.




I think today I felt really happy, because yesterday I knew that I was wrong, so my TNT tower world is now really safe, and that makes me feel really happy, and I think that is it, thank you for reading my blog, and comment down to answer questions, please, and see you in next blog, goodbye.