WFU

2018年10月30日 星期二

Minecraft: I finished the picture Mona Lisa





Today I want to tell everybody a really good thing that I finished the picture Mona Lisa.

I was happy, but it is a big room and the picture is the roof, so everybody can't see the picture. I don't want it to happen so I said that you need to be in creative mode and I just build a stair. Now everybody can go up to see my Mona Lisa. I think some people will ask "What is inside the room?". It is scary in the room, there are Creepers, Zombies, Witches and Skeletons, so I told you that you need to use creative mode, because Creepers will destroy the room.

My Mona Lisa was really funny because it is a lot different from the real one. My Mona Lisa's smile is really strange. Her hand is square. The thing that is special in this picture made by Minecraft is the sun in the picture. It is 3D. You can see the shadow behind it. That was amazing.

I love my drawing because I think there are lots of things interesting in it. In the video I spoke Mandarin, only in the rules I spoke English and some Mandarin. The rules are:

  1. Difficulty needs to be hard, because it is fun. If your difficulty is easy, that is OK.
  2. Game mode needs to be creative.

I think today I felt happy because today I finished making Mona Lisa this picture. I said that I will be happy when I finished doing something, so I did. I was really happy. I think I will be more happier if I finish making a better Mona Lisa. Do you think the Mona Lisa that I make is good?