WFU

2018年10月11日 星期四

I am keep making the project: Monster war in space





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I am keep doing my project, and I think that is not easy, when I am building up the Scratch blocks, I always think: Will I succeed? Then I will feel a little bit scared. If I don't succeed, maybe my project will have lots of bugs, and then everybody will not like it. I think in Scratch, it is really hard to be famous, and I don't have any likes in my last project, and so I give myself a like.

I want to let everybody know my Scratch projects, so I write them to be my blog, and I will let everybody know me, and I hope, I can be better than now. The things I will write will be more than now. I think if I always practice my English, I can write lots of good blog. I want to learn more things about English, so I can have good blog. Do you think I can write better blog? This can be today's question, remember to answer the question.

I added lots of things like when you finish defeating the polar bear, Abby will tell you to go to get more monsters, so you can choose go to Sun or Earth, and you will get different monsters, and that is it, so I only add these things, and I have one thing to tell you, and that is Scratch is going to have 3.0 in January 2019. And everybody can try it, remember to tell me what do you feel.

I think today I feel happy, because today I continue doing my project, and I think I will make lots of project to let everybody like them and give me likes. If you just give me a like, I will make the game better if you give me like. I will think you really like this game if you give me a like. So please give me a like. I think that is it, and thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, goodbye.


Play now