WFU

2018年10月4日 星期四

Khan Academy





Today I want to tell everybody that 4 days ago, I found a website that is really good, and it is called Khan Academy, and there is another website that is like Khan Academy, and it is called Junyi, and it is in Chinese, and my Dad said Junyi was inspired by Khan Academy, and so I think it is a really good, so today I will introduce the website.

First, I think it is a lot like Junyi, so I know how to use the app, now I will introduce the badges, there are 6 badges, and how can you get them? You must do something that is really good, like answer 90 questions in 1 hour or something else, and the weakest one is called Meteorite Badge, and I have some.




There is another Badge called Moon Badge, and it is a little bit hard to get, so I don't have any Moon Badge, and I think it is really rare, and now the higher level badge is with a name we live in, and it is Earth Badge, and Earth Badge is harder to get, and I don't have any Moon Badge, do you think I can get an Earth? No, I can't, and there are two better badges, and they are really rare, and one is called Sun Badge and another one is called Black Hole Badge, and the Sun Badge is really hard to get, do you think I can get the badge that is the hardest to get? This can be today's question.

I think today I felt happy, because today I introduced a website called Khan Academy, and I think it is a great one, and sometimes I use this website to learn things, and when I don't know how to divide, I used Junyi to learn. And Junyi is inspired by Khan Academy, so Khan Academy is good, too. I think that is it, and thank you for reading my blog, and remember to answer the question, see you in next blog.