WFU

2018年10月7日 星期日

Minecraft: a picture of a castle, soldiers and a king





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I drew a picture about Minecraft. I think it was a really good picture I drew a castle and there are two soldiers and a king, do you think they can defeat Wither, I think they can't. Wither is a really strong monster, and it can destroy a world by itself.

If I can draw more picture, I think it will be really good, each picture one blog. Which kind of picture do you want to see? This can be today's question, remember to answer the question. I think pictures are really good, because I love to create things, so I can do anythings that I really want to do, actually I like to play Scratch, but I think you need to have imagination, so you know what game to make.

I like to play Minecraft, so I drew a picture about Minecraft to let everybody know that I like to play it. You can build things that you want in this game, I will make lots of things, and write them to be my blog. My sister said that you can make your world be a flat ground, no water. It will be a wonderful place to create things.

I think I can do it, and have lots of buildings, one time I was hitting the Wither, and we saw a little village, and Wither just destroyed the village, but now I will make a really big city. I will make lots of houses, museums, parks and lots of skyscraper, but they will not be like TNT tower, and the best thing that I think I will make is castle.
I think today I felt happy, because today I drew a picture about Minecraft, and I think I will keep drawing or making things by Minecraft, and I will do lots of things to create my country, I think that is it, thank you for reading my blog, remember to answer the question, see you in next blog, goodbye.