WFU

2018年10月6日 星期六

Minecraft: Wither is too strong!





Today I want to tell everybody about that today I played Minecraft, but before that I watched a video about that there are lots of things that you don't know in Minecraft. Inside the video, I learned how to make a really strong monster called Wither, its attack is really strong, and I was scared, the place it goes will be gone, and you can get lots of things on the ground, and it is the best tool to get lots of things, and it also has lots of power.




You know it is strong, but how can you meet them? First you need to have 4 Soul Sand, and then you need to have 3 Wither skeleton skull, and how to make it, put the Soul Sand like a T with 2 blocks tall, and 3 blocks long. Then it is the best time, because it will explode, and the blocks that near the Wither will be break, and you can use creative mode and try to defeat it. When Wither's HP with only half left, Wither will explode again and call out some Wither Skeleton, and then it can use a strong skill called Sprint, it is really a strong skill.

Use Creative mode is the best way to defeat it, so use Creative mode and use the best weapon to defeat it, but you need to use a few minute to defeat it, and your world will not be normal, lots of animals will be dead. Wither likes to kill animals, and I think that is mean to animals.

I think today I felt happy, because today I felt happy, because today I made lots of Withers and defeat them by Creative mode, one time I used Survival mode, and I died really soon, I think that is it, thank you for reading my blog, see you in next blog, goodbye, wait! Today's question is do you want to have lots of Wither in your world? Remember to answer the question