WFU

2018年10月28日 星期日

Minecraft: how to use TNT to make your own room underground?





Today I want to tell everybody about that how you can make a room underground.

First you need to have some TNTs and a detonator, there are lots of tools to explode TNT, the thing I am using is the red stone block, if you put it next to TNT, it will explode, maybe you don't need to use TNT to make a room, you can use creeper to create a room, but today we are using TNT. Will it be really scary?

If you want to know how to do it, you can see the video but it is in Mandarin. If you want to know it in English, just read this blog!

First thing you need to do is to have a little tiny hole underground, then you just need to put TNT underground, and then put the red stone block on the top of TNT, wait for a few seconds, then it starts to explode! Now you just need to go into the hole and then you can do this again and again, then your hole can be really deep. If you want it to be really cool you can put some water or lava in the hole.

In the video I just make a tall building with TNT but it didn't take a lot of damage to the ground, so I think the first part is not really useful. In the second part, I started to dig a really deep hole and then do the things that I really want to do, I just put TNTs and then explode them, that was really beautiful when it finished exploding, I just like it.

I think today I felt happy because today I told you how to have a big deep room underground, and this is the first way to do it, there are some other ways to do it like using creeper. I think everybody can try different ways to have a room underground, I had a TNT tower in PS4, but I think it was not really good, I will try my best to have lots of strange buildings. Do you think I can have lots of really cool things?